Solar Power Animal Repeller Garden PIR Sensor Ultrasonic Bird Expeller
Solar Power Animal Repeller PIR Sensor Ultrasonic Bird Expeller
The product uses ultrasonic sound technology to deter without harm a wide range of animals including Dogs, Cats, Foxes, Rabbits, Squirrels, Deer, Rats, Mice, Elephants etc. It has 3 settings to selectively repel those animals that are unwanted. The product does not affect people, fish or birds. This product is for use outdoors and is safe for use in all weather conditions.
Materil: ABS plastic
Power: 12V power / 4xD batteries(Not include)
Coverage: 150-200sq metres
Working Way: Strong flashing LED and ultrasonic wave
Installation method: Wall, Ground
Easy and safe to use. No Poison, No Chemical.
Use solar energy, eco-friendly
Ultrasonic wave is adjustable
PIR sensor distance is adjustable
Day time and night time working modes are optional
LED flashing light beat back these animal which are afraid of light
1) Move the Function Selector to the "OFF" position and slide the Frequency Selector to the "L" position.
2) To the rear, disconnect the battery box plug and slide the battery box from the Unit.
3) Open the cover of battery box and insert 4 "D" size alkaline batteries being careful to ensure correct polarity as indicated.
4) Reverse above procedures & reconnect the battery box.
5) Push the Test Button -the LED Indicator will light up & a high pitch sound signal will be heard which designates correct installation & ready to use.
AC Power Adapter Operation:
1) Move the Function Selector to the "OFF" position and slide the Frequency Selector to "L" position.
2) Connect AC power adaptor to the jack (DC 12v) located at the rear of the Unit.
3) Switch on the AC power adaptor.
4) Push the Test Button -the LED indicator will light up & a high pitch sound signal will be heard which designates correct installation & ready to use.
"OFF" -Switch off the unit
"CON" -Continuous emission if AC power adaptor is used, intermittent emission (approx. 5 seconds) by PIR motion sensor if battery powered
"M/S" -Intermittent emission (approx. 5 seconds) by PIR motion sensor
"H" -High pitched sound signal approx. 40KHz -Mice, Rats, Squirrels & Rabbits
"M" -Medium pitched sound signal approx. 23KHz -Cats & Small Dogs
"L" -Low pitched sound signal approx. 17KHz -Large Dogs, Foxes, Badgers ,Deer & Elephants
1 X Bird Repeller
1 X Battery Box
1 X Mounting Brackets
1 X English Instructions