HDMI To HDMI Toslink SPDIF Coaxial Coax Analog RCA L/R Audio Converter Adapter
Easy to install and simple to operate
Input Resolution: up to 1080P (50/60 Hz)
The HDMI Signal Input to Output audio signal is unchanged
Output audio support : SPDIF + COAXIAL + 3.5(L/R) analog Audio Output
One HDMI input converted to one HDMI + Audio (SPDIF + 3.5(L/R) + COAXIAL) output
HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation
Automatically identify 2.0CH/5.1CH audio mode, no need to adjust it by one button
Wide applicable scope: allows the PS3/PS4/Xbox/Blue-ray/Laptop/TV Stick etc. connected to HDTV/TV/Projector/Monitor and with extra 3.5mm jack and SPDIF/Coaxial audio outport
LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light
Solid and durable with full metal jacket construction; offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments
|Size||7cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 2cm(H)|
|Max working current||500mA|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/1A|
|Power adapter||Input (AC 50/60 Hz) 100V-240V ; Output (DC 5V/ A)|
|Support||225 MHz/2.25 Gbps Per Channel Bandwidth (6.75 Gbps All Channels)|
How to use:
1. To use one HDMI cable to connect the HD Source with input HDMI port.
2. To connect the converter HDMI output port with the HD Display.
3. To use one audio cable to connect the converter 3.5 stereo (L/R) port with the audio equipment.
4. To use the optical cable to connect th SPDIF / COAXIAL port with the audio equipment.
5. To connect the converter with 5V DC USB power adaptor.
1 x HDMI To HDMI Audio Adapter
1 x 3.5mm audio to L/R Cable
1 x 5V DC Power Adapter (depending on your country)
1 x User Manual